Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing
BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now How to make chicken blt pasta salad. This BLT pasta salad is so tasty.
This hearty s alad eats like a meal with high-protein chicken, pasta and smoky bacon. It's everything you love in a BLT sandwich packed into a salad! Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and bouillon for the dressing. You can have BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing
- It's 200 g of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- You need 200 g of cos lettuce leaves, torn.
- You need 3 rashers of bacon.
- It's 2 of x medium tomatoes, small dice.
- You need 300 g of chicken thigh fillets, into strips.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare of (Ranch dressing ingredients) you will have some leftover.
- You need 1/4 cup of good quality mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp dried dill leaves.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives.
Combine rotini, bacon, tomato, and green onion. I recommend waiting until you are ready to serve before mixing in the lettuce. While I love this salad as-is, you can add other ingredients to the mix to make it more of a main course meal. Protein: Add diced cooked chicken, shrimp, cubed cheddar cheese or ham for a heartier salad.
BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing step by step
- Slice chicken- throw in a bowl with soy & oyster sauces, garlic and rosemary. Allow to marinade while you move onto other elements..
- Turn oven on to 180*C. Lay bacon on a wire rack and bake until crunchy and browned. Allow to cool, chop roughly and set aside..
- Cook pasta as per packet directions until al dente, rinse under cold water, drain and set aside..
- Throw you dressing ingredients into a mixing jug. Mix well with a fork and set aside..
- Now back to the chicken. I had some bacon fat from the baked bacon earlier. Fry in batches until browned and allow to cool..
- Now it's as simple as throwing all the different elements together into a large salad bowl. Top with as much dressing as you desire and tuck in. Simple idea, but of prep but very nice result. Enjoy!.
BLT Pasta Salad is a creamy pasta salad full of crispy bacon pieces, tomatoes, and chopped Romaine lettuce. It's one of my favorite summer pasta salads. Goes great with burgers, hot dogs, or grilled chicken. If you love a summertime BLT sandwich, you can't go wrong with this creamy pasta salad. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.