Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Chicken BBQ Salad
Chicken BBQ Salad. BBQ Chicken Salad - This healthy, flavorful salad comes together so quickly, and it is guaranteed to Now this BBQ chicken salad has been on my bucket list for years. It's one of my favorite salads. Corn and tomatoes just couldn't be sweeter in the summer months.
BBQ Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This BBQ Chicken Salad is one of those meals that taste great and can be made in so fast! This bbq chicken salad is made up of all of your favorite things at a bbq, but all chopped up and tossed in. You can have Chicken BBQ Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken BBQ Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked chicken cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 6 cups of romaine lettuce chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn canned or thawed from frozen.
- You need 1 of canned black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of jicama diced.
- It's 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese shredded.
- It's 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of tortilla strips.
This fresh and crisp bbq chicken salad is packed with veggies, tender grilled chicken, and topped with bbq sauce and a green chile ranch dressing! Lighten up your dinners with this all-star entree salad. Learn how to make BBQ chicken salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Toss this everything-but-the-kitchen-sink smokehouse salad in a no time.
Chicken BBQ Salad instructions
- Place lettuce, corn, black beans and jicama in a large bowl and toss 1/2 cup of the ranch dressing..
- Arrange the tomatoes, avocado, green onion and tortilla strips over the lettuce.
- Toss the chicken in the BBQ sauce and place it on top of the lettuce..
- Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup of ranch dressing and addictional BBQ Sauce..
Brown Sugar BBQ Chicken Makes The BEST Sandwiches. Ben is sharing his special BBQ Chicken Salad recipe today. Trust me, you will want to make this salad again and again. Mixed greens are topped with bbq chicken, black beans. BBQ Chicken Pasta Salad is an easy side dish recipe that everyone loves!