Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken Breast and Thigh Stir Fry Mix
Chicken Breast and Thigh Stir Fry Mix. Today's stir-fry recipe features boneless, skinless chicken thighs. A tastier alternative to skinless chicken breast, chicken thighs tend And while the thigh is slightly higher in fat, they're leaner that you might think. Compare a skinless breast to a skinless thigh and the difference in artery-clogging.
Using boneless skinless thighs keeps this chicken stir fry tender & tasty, but you can also make it with chicken breast if you have it on hand. If you have a protein and a veggie on hand, you have the basic building blocks for so many different weeknight dinners. Case in point, today's quick & easy stir fry. You can cook Chicken Breast and Thigh Stir Fry Mix using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast and Thigh Stir Fry Mix
- It's 1 pack of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garam marsala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 pack of veggie mix (French beans, brocolli, carrots).
- It's of Oil for frying.
Looking for stir fry chicken breast recipes? This Satay Chicken Stir Fry is a firm favourite at my local Chinese take out! Made from scratch and easy to make, this will satisfy your satay craving! I like to use chicken thigh for stir fries because it's juicier than breast and tenderloin.
Chicken Breast and Thigh Stir Fry Mix step by step
- Chop chicken breast into strips. Add to bowl with chicken thighs, paprika, garam Marsala, salt, soy sauce and black pepper. Marinate overnight.
- Add the chicken breast to pan, add a little oil and start frying. Cover to cook and keep frying until the chicken breasts are cooked.
- Add the chicken breast strips and fry until cooked.
- Add the veggie mix and more salt if need be.
- Stir fry until veggies fried but still crunchy.
- Serve immediately.
If I make this with chicken breast, I always tenderise it using a. Slice chicken breasts crosswise into ½"-thick strips. Season with salt and sprinkle with sugar. We also spiced up at the end with chili garlic sauce. Because I love spice, I might consider adding a couple of dried chiles to this stir fry next time.