How to Make Tasty Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza. Bacon, chicken, cheese, veggies and ranch dressing on top of a crispy cheesy-garlic crust. MORE+ LESS Top evenly with remaining ingredients (do not make thicker in center or center won't get done). Carefully place pizza on grill, foil side down.
Salad Blend Ingredients: Romaine Lettuce, Baby Spinach, Carrots, Baby Kale, Lollo Rossa Lettuce, Red Leaf Lettuce, Red Oak Lettuce, Red Tango Lettuce, Red Romaine Lettuce, Red Butter. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. You can have Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza
- It's of Flat bread.
- It's of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It's of Mushrooms.
- You need of Bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare strips of Chicken.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice.
- You need of Parmesan cheese hot sauce optional.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- It's of Olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, made to taste mix, use grilling brush to put on flat bread before grilling (don’t need much a light layer on just one side).
- Prepare of strips For grilled chicken.
- Prepare of Olive oil salt pepper Italian seasoning mix then coat chicken, cook on grill till done.
What to serve with Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza: Simple Caesar Salad. The chicken really has a punch of flavor. It soaks up the flavor from the ranch seasoning, onions, and sun-dried tomatoes. From Crock Pot creations to quick stove-top ideas to grill-friendly recipes, your whole family will love eating these.
Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad pizza step by step
- Make bacon, I used the microwave.. or can use bacon bits then cut up in to small pieces set aside.
- Wash and cut all veggies, build the salad whatever you want to go on the pizza just cut in smaller pieces it’s all going on flat bread. Add the bacon and some of the cheese but not all of it. Set aside.
- Make chicken then set aside to rest 5mins then cut all chicken to bite size pieces.... add to salad..
- Dress the flat bread with olive oil mixture/ pizza sauce. Grill on both sides..
- Put some ranch dressing in salad, and mix well.. or can wait and put it on last, on top of the pizza (as in last picture).
- Notes - before I added the dressing I made one for my picky eater who does not like any kind of dressing. Or tomatoes a special order.
- Place salad on flat bread add some more cheese, (parmesan and hot sauce at this point) (cover bread with salad).
- Cut into 4 slices, I found it was easier to eat it this way. (one flat bread per person).
- You don’t have to grill this you can do this in an oven, or a Griddle, stove top..(I used an indoor grill this was made in the winter) don’t matter just as long as that bread gets heat up some....
I got the inspiration for this recipe from Papa John's chicken bacon ranch pizza. It's our favorite, so I tried re creating it at home. Sprinkle half of your mozzarella cheese on the pizza. Add your shredded chicken, bacon and chopped onion. And this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.