Recipe: Delicious Mint and lime chicken and chickpea salad
Mint and lime chicken and chickpea salad. This zesty Coriander & lime chicken with chickpea salad is simple & healthy, yet flavoursome & satisfying. Lightly crush the coriander seeds (if using) and rub into the chicken with the olive oil and. However, my friend did bring a flavorful chickpea salad tossed in olive oil, garlic, and fresh basil.
I ate this easy salad combination with chickpeas, edamame, chopped mint, and both lemon zest and juice for lots of lemon flavor for a tasty lunch, with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice Add the chickpeas and stir to coat them with the dressing. Let chickpeas marinate while you prep the other ingredients. Chickpea Salad with tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and easy Mediterranean dressing. You can cook Mint and lime chicken and chickpea salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint and lime chicken and chickpea salad
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, cooked.
- Prepare 1 of x 400g tin chickpeas.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of cucumber.
- It's 2 sticks of celery.
- You need 1 of small avocado.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- It's 1 of lime, zested and juiced.
- It's of Small handful finely chopped fresh mint.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of agave syrup.
This chickpea avocado salad is so filling, it can be lunch. Meal prep for a week, serve alongside grilled chicken breast or grilled salmon, bring to a potluck. This cumin lime chickpea salad has buttery chickpeas, red onion, cilantro, and a homemade cumin lime dressing. Add the drained chickpeas and dressing to the bowl with the cilantro and onion.
Mint and lime chicken and chickpea salad instructions
- Chop the cucumber, avocado, celery, tomatoes, drain and rinse the chickpeas and toss together.
- Chop up your cooked chicken breasts and add to the salad.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add in to the salad, toss together and serve.
Stir until everything is coated in dressing and then serve! Easy chickpea salad recipe with lemon, fresh dill, crisp cucumber and tomatoes that's quick to Think about mint, parsley or a combination of herbs. Open, drain and rinse the chickpeas, and then add to a large bowl. Cut the cucumbers into quarters, lengthwise. This Vegan Chickpea Salad is just as delicious as the traditional and now everyone asks me for this recipe, too!