Recipe: Delicious Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons. Reviews for: Photos of Garlic-Parmesan Croutons. In the salad bowl combine lettuce, chicken, Parmesan Croutons, and, if desired, cherry tomatoes. Pour dressing over lettuce mixture; toss gently to coat.
Turn a good salad into a great one with crispy garlic parmesan croutons. This garnish will work for salads, but they are also great as a snack. Strain the garlic oil over the bread cubes, pressing the garlic with the back of a spoon to get every drop of garlicky goodness. You can have Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons
- It's of main course, salad, chicken.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of coarse black pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of margarita mix.
- It's 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It's 3 tbsp of tequila.
- It's 3 tbsp of triple sec (optional).
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of light Olive oil.
- It's 5 piece of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced very fine.
- You need 8 oz of French baguette.
- It's 3/4 cup of Parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of For raspberry vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raspberry vinegar.
- It's 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Learn how to make an easy homemade garlic and parmesan crouton recipe for salads or soups. Use these croutons in soups like chicken & rice, French onion or. Make the croutons: Reduce the grill to medium-low heat (or let the fire die down). Arrange a sliced chicken thigh in the center of each plate and position some of the slices near the edge of the.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons step by step
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender..
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy..
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night..
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips..
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well..
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1/4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container..
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth..
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad..
- Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com.
To assemble the salads, toss the lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber together. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and toss again. To make the dressing, add the garlic, yogurt, parmesan, mustard, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper to a food. A family favorite Caesar salad recipe. Make it an even quicker dish by using ready-made croutons and Caesar dressing.