Recipe: Perfect Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad
Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad. Summertime is fast approaching and it's time to get ready for those summer salads to grace your table! I'm starting my summer with this delicious Chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Arugula Caprese Salad.
So technically this chicken salad is inspired by the flavors of caprese. I mean, I added chicken and grains as well, so obviously I'm not trying to recreate Insalata. A spruced up caprese salad made with arugula, radicchio, mozzarella, tomatoes, and crispy chicken cutlets breaded with almond meal and Parmesan! You can have Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad
- It's of Arugula or spinach.
- Prepare of Yellow and red heirloom tomato diced.
- It's of Avocado diced.
- It's of Cantaloupe diced.
- Prepare of Basil (chiffonade).
- You need of Pearl mozzarella.
- Prepare of Creamy honey lemon vinaigrette (see my recipe).
- Prepare of Croutons (I prefer rothbury).
- You need of Chicken breast.
This post is sponsored by Tuttorosso Tomatoes. I switch up the ingredients in my salads all the time—adding roasted butternut squash in fall or fresh. Chicken salad with arugula, goat cheese, and apple slices. Once, many years ago, my mother decided to plant some This is a simple fall salad.
Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad step by step
- Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice..
- No need for actually measurements so just assemble the salad with however much or little of the ingredients you want. I do suggest going light on the arugula..
The creaminess of the goat cheese pairs beautifully with the peppery arugula, chicken, apples, and walnuts. Jump to the Chicken Caprese Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. We make this Caprese chicken regularly, especially when tomatoes are in season. It's simple, fresh and takes full advantage of three of our favorite ingredients: tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese. Crunchy crispy thin chicken, cooked to perfection with arugula, parmesan cheese, and lemon makes for a delicious salad recipe.