Recipe: Tasty Black Bean Chicken Salad
Black Bean Chicken Salad. Chicken breast is baked in a tomato-based sauce and served atop a bed of spinach leaves in this simple salad. Black beans, cheese, sour cream, and Place the chicken breasts on the spinach beds and spoon half the black beans over each piece. Divide sour cream, shredded cheese and salsa to.
This Southwest Chicken and Black Bean Salad bursts with flavor, thanks to crisp and colorful bell peppers, shredded cheddar cheese, succulent grilled chicken, black beans that marinate in the dressing. Packing salad in Mason jars is a handy trick for avoiding soggy salads at the office. A delicious middle eastern chickpea salad with black beans. You can have Black Bean Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of large head romaine lettuce, washed and torn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Blue or yellow (organic) corn tortilla chips, coarsley broken.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced cilantro.
- Prepare of DRESSING: 3/4 cup salsa.
- You need 1 cup of low-fat plain greek yogurt (or substitute Greek cultured coconut milk).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of low-fat milk.
Probably because they have a Chipotle type line at the work where I basically get a chicken taco salad every single day. ALRIGHT FINE, I'll admit that I totally get the salad because it comes with crunchy, salty tortilla chips and loads of guac. Hi everyone! today i will show you how to make a super easy and delicious chicken and black bean salad, which is perfect as a main dish for any day of the. Grape tomatoes, scallions, corn, and black beans dot this colorful Black Bean and Chicken Salad.
Black Bean Chicken Salad instructions
- Bake, grill, or saute chicken until cooked throughout.
- Whisk salsa, yogurt and cumin. (If dressing is too thick add small amount of milk to thin).
- Divide lettuce onto 4 plates..
- Add warm chicken breast on top of lettuce..
- Sprinkle beans, corn and tomatoes over chicken breast..
- Drizzle dressing over chicken..
- Add cheese, cilantro and chips..
This salad is a perfect choice for lunch or dinner. Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt and olive oil. To make this easy dish, I basically added chicken breasts and black beans to the slow cooker, seasoning it with taco seasonings and topped it. Divide tomatoes, black beans, corn, jicama, and feta cheese on top of each salad. Layer sliced chicken breast on top.