Recipe: Tasty Super Simple Chicken Salad
Super Simple Chicken Salad. Home » Special Diets » Gluten-Free » Super Simple Hummus Chicken Salad. The beet hummus sure would make for a pretty chicken salad and if you like your chicken salad with a little extra kick, use white bean chipotle hummus. The ingredient list is pretty simple, and nothing beats a sandwich made on a flaky croissant.
Chicken salad always reminds me of summer so now is a great time to make it! I absolutely love this simple recipe. It's so easy to throw together for an impromptu picnic or a quick dinner on a hot summer's night. You can cook Super Simple Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Chicken Salad
- You need 2 can of Chicken (about 16 oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Green Onions (Optional).
- You need 1 cup of Grapes (Optional).
I've always loved chicken salad and had been thinking of several different ways to make it. This is super simple and you could certainly add other things that you like in your chicken salad such as peppers or other vegetables. This tastes best on a hamburger bun. Chicken salad sandwiches are one of my all-time favorite foods.
Super Simple Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain chicken and put in a bowl.
- Chop up grapes, or leave them whole (Whatever your preference is).
- Chop up green onions.
- Combine all the ingredients in with the chicken, being sure to shred the chicken as you go.
- Serve chilled or warm with crackers or chips.
This recipe is so simple and delicious, you'll never try it any other way. There are many ingredients you can add to make it more. Wraps are the perfect on-the-go lunches — and they're even better when you can This simple and versatile hummus chicken salad wrap uses only three ingredients: tender chicken, creamy hummus and a fiber-packed whole-wheat tortilla! Try this easy chicken salad recipe that's great as a hearty lunch or quick weeknight dinner. Serve it with a side of kettle chips or a crunchy pickle!