Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna
Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna.
You can cook Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna
- Prepare of double smoked farmers sausage.
- It's of chicken breast.
- You need of mushrooms or more.
- You need of baby spinach or more.
- You need of pepper (as needed).
- You need of jar alfredo or homemade ( if sauce is thick add some cream or milk).
- It's of egg.
- It's of cheddar cheese.
- You need of ricotta cheese (i use goat cheese).
- It's of parmesan cheese.
- It's of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of package no-boil lasagna noodles (i use homemade).
Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- heat a skillet over med heat, cook sausage and chicken. chop mushrooms and spinach add them to skillet, then add alfredo sauce. season with pepper..
- in a bowl beat egg, add shredded cheddar, ricotta, and parmesan..
- in a large baking dish layer 1/3 sause mixture, then 1/3 noodles, then 1/3 cheese mixture. repeat, top with mozzarella..
- cover, bake for 45 minutes, let stand 15 minutes before serving..