Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta.
You can cook Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of fettuccini pasta.
- It's of value sized alfredo sauce.
- It's of broccoli florets.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It's of Chicken seasoning.
- It's of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It's of all purpose salt.
- It's of cayenne powder.
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta instructions
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.