Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite.
This post may contain affiliate links. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. You can cook Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
- Prepare of fettuccini.
- Prepare of chicken cutlets.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of granulated onion.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of parmiggiano reggiano cheese.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro (fettuccine with butter) is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese (Italian: pasta al burro e parmigiano). Creamy parmesan cream sauce tossed with fettuccine pasta and topped with sauteed chicken. This is a classic Italian-American dish that needs to be in every single kitchen.
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo step by step
- Bring a large pot filled with water up to a boil and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt. Add fettuccini and cook according to package instructions. Drain parts once cooked and set aside..
- Season both sides of chicken with granulated garlic, onion, salt and pepper to taste..
- In a medium non stick sauté pan with high sides, over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the seasoned chicken and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and cut into bite sized pieces..
- In the same pan add the heavy cream and reduce it for 5 minutes. Add the cheese and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add the cut chicken and drained pasta. Toss..
Craving a comforting bowl of pasta in a creamy sauce? Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water. The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome. I present both Fettuccine Alfredo versions here — the classic and the creamy. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option?