Easiest Way to Make Delicious Chicken Alfredo
Chicken Alfredo. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Chicken alfredo combines a creamy pasta sauce with tender slices of lean protein.
A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This is probably one of the easiest pasta dishes with meat sauce that you can make. You can have Chicken Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need of Cooked and Seasoned Cut Chicken breast.
- It's of Choice Cooked Pasta I like Penne.
- You need of Butter (melted).
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Basil Paste.
- It's of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper.
- It's of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Frozen Broccoli steamed.
The second is cooking the chicken breast. The last is completing the Alfredo sauce. One Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe video! One Pot Chicken Alfredo nutrition per serving.
Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Heat skillet on Med heat add melted butter , garlic, basil paste, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper. . Sautee till garlic is very lightly Brown.
- NEXT ADD HEAVY CREAM. Stirring constantly till well blended and starting to bubble..
- Next wisk in cheeses, you will want to make sure your Parmesan cheese breaks down so it's not gritty. Stirring constantly until smooth, remove from heat..
- Place pasta on the plate, next pour creamy Alfred sauce on top and the add chicken on top. Garnish with parsley leaf or mozzarella cheese. Vola!!.
A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. If Olive Garden's™ chicken alfredo is the kind of dish you crave on days when you don't want to leave your house, then this copycat recipe is the solution to your dinner daydreams. How To Make Chicken Alfredo Healthy (from Scratch!) Making a healthier fettuccine Alfredo is If you ask me, the best chicken Alfredo is one that leaves you satisfied without the carbs and heavy. Chicken Alfredo might seem like an indulgence that you can only order in a restaurant, but it's easy Toss the pasta with the sauce and serve the chicken strips on top. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes.