Easiest Way to Make Tasty Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake
Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake.
You can cook Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake
- Prepare of chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- You need of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare of pasta of choice (penne, rotini, shells) I used a trio mix.
- Prepare of Vodka Sauce (I used Prego brand).
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce (I used Prego brand).
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of butter.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of pepper.
- It's of salt.
Cheesy Chicken Vodka Pasta Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place chicken and onion in saute pan and add the seasonings. Add in butter and saute over med-high heat until cooked thoroughly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta as directed on package or until al dente. Drain and return to pot..
- To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. Mix well to coat. Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken. Completely mix together and place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Top evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly..
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.