Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Easy Alfredo Bake
Easy Alfredo Bake. Classic Alfredo sauce is combined with linguine and baked to perfection in the crowd-pleasing recipe! Creamy Alfredo Italian Sausage and Gnocchi Bake is a delicious and comforting dinner. Get the easy recipe for a hearty casserole sure to be a favorite.
Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chicken Alfredo. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. You can have Easy Alfredo Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Alfredo Bake
- It's 1 lb of cooked chicken breast - sliced.
- Prepare 8 oz of button mushrooms - sliced.
- It's 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- It's 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Try spaghetti or linguine in place of the fettuccine. Bake Pillsbury ® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls while the fettuccine cooks. Alfredo sauce is a creamy and smooth white sauce. You can buy it plain, or with added flavors like roasted garlic or cheese.
Easy Alfredo Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9x13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
This Family Favorite Recipe Includes Fettuccine, Garlic, Parmesan. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to Perhaps this is why most takeout Alfredo falls short for me — it's too entwined in my own culinary. Looking for The BEST easy Alfredo sauce recipe? Once you try it, you will never buy a jar of. Looking for an easy meal to make in a pinch?