Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo.
You can cook Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo
- You need of Spaghetti Noodles (NOT FETTUCCINE).
- Prepare of Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan.
- You need of Shrimp.
- It's of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Green Pepper.
- You need of Onion.
- It's of Morton Season All.
- You need of Old Bay Season.
- It's of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Cajun Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Bring noodles and olive oil to a boil until noodles are tender..
- In a medium sized pan boil chicken breast until cooked to taste..
- Steam Shrimp, Peel if necessary..
- Drain noodles and put in big pot..
- Chop to desire onion, green pepper, chicken breast, and shrimp..
- Mix all vegtables and meats with noodles..
- Add Alfredo Sauce and seasons to desire..
- Mix well. Top with parsley and ENJOY!.