Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and onion is a quick and easy salad I love chicken salad and liked the spice this recipe added. Plus not having to cook the chicken I used spicy brown mustard and miracle whip. Spicy Chicken Peanut Soba Noodle Salad.
Cut an avocado or two into the mix if you have them on hand. Then make a dressing out of lime juice — one juicy squeezed lime will do — a pressed garlic clove and a few glugs of olive. Don't buy a store-made rotisserie chicken sitting in the warmer all day. You can have Spicy rotisserie chicken salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
- You need of Rotisserie chicken (you can add skin if you like).
- Prepare 2-4 of boiled eggs.
- You need of Hot pico de gallo.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper/cayenne pepper.
Make something far fresher and healthier on a grill at home. Use the same oven to roast veggies and potatoes, toss a simple salad with fresh veggies and balsamic dressing, or make a creamy veggie risotto. Rotisserie chicken is one of our favorite grocery store convenience foods. This spicy chicken salad is kind of a riff on it, with a much simpler version of kou shui ji sauce serving as the dressing.
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad step by step
- Shred room temperature chicken, in a bowl.
- Dice eggs, to your desired size & add to chicken.
- Add desired amount of pico de gallo, I usually use 4-5 tbsp, depending on how much I'm making..
- Add in your Mayo or miracle whip. I usually use 2-4 tbsp, but I like mine really creamy :).
- Season with salt, pepper & Cayenne to your taste.
- Eat on crackers, bed of lettuce or in a sandwich..enjoy!.
I'm also using a rotisserie chicken, because I've lately discovered that rotisserie chickens are a working girl's best friend. After a long commute to work, a long day. Leftover rotisserie chicken is an ingredient that often inspires me to create new salads, and many of these Low-Carb Chicken Salads are favorite salads I make over and over during the summer. And now I love to buy the already cooked and cut up rotisserie breast that comes in a package at Costco. Rotisserie Chicken Salad is such a fast and delicious meal.