How to Cook Perfect Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Have you tried chicken alfredo in pizza form yet? If not, I'd say to you it's a must. I may not have ever been so keen to try it if it weren't for my husband.
To Assemble the Pizza: Spread dough out on prepared pizza stone. Top with cooled garlic butter, covering entire crust. Chicken Alfredo Pizza contain good amount of calcium and selenium. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts (cubed and cooked).
- You need 2 can of Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts.
- You need 8 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 large of red onion.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded pizza blend cheese.
- It's 1 small of can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and. Top pizza with alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, and tomatoes. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make. I'm excited today to share my favorite homemade pizza recipe with you.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season (to your desired taste) and cook cubed chicken until done. Set to the side when finished..
- Roll out pizza crusts and place on a large greased cookie sheet, bake only the crust for 8 minutes..
- While baking the crust Sauté onions and mushrooms..
- When crust is done, spread Alfredo sauce, sprinkle a light layer of the two cheeses, lay down fresh spinach leaves, add sautéed onions, olives, chicken, and cover with the remaining cheese. Then sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top..
- Bake at 400° degrees for 6-10 minutes..
- Once the pizza is done baking, pull out and add the sautéed mushrooms. Slice in 12 pieces and serve!.
Do you have a meal you feel you could. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish! The quick and easy homemade alfredo sauce gives this pizza tons of flavor.