How to Cook Perfect Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing
Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing. If using a gas barbecue, preheat to medium-high, or if using charcoal wait until the coals are glowing and the flames have died down. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Chargrilled Whole Chicken Potato Wedges Garlic. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.
I'm back and I'm so ready to share my delicious and easy recipes with. I made this delicious chargrilled chicken dish when we were filming on the wonderful island of Elba, off the coast of Tuscany. I rubbed honey over the meat for added flavour before chargrilling. You can have Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing
- You need 200 grams of pre-boiled potatoes, cut into chunks.
- You need 200 grams of cold chargrilled chicken, sliced.
- You need 60 grams of sundried tomatoes, whole or sliced.
- Prepare 2 of yellow bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, diced.
- You need 60 grams of chorizo sausage cut into small cubes.
- It's 40 grams of manchego (ewes) cheese or any other cut into small cubes (Violife is a tasty coconut-based vegan brand of 'cheese').
- It's 160 grams of mixed salad leaves - baby spinach, rocket, red chard, mixed lettuce.
- You need of Paprika Dressing.
- It's 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 3 tsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of maple syrup or agave nectar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It's 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, partially covered. Grilled chicken breast halves are served on ciabatta sandwich rolls with sun-dried tomato mayonnaise and spring greens dressed in balsamic vinaigrette. Chargrilled Chicken Ciabatta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing instructions
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, whisking the oil in last and slowly. Adjust to suit your taste and leave in the fridge to chill.
- Place the salad leaves on plates with half of the sliced chicken. Add the sundried tomatoes, slice them if you like or leave them whole.
- Put the cubed chorizo in a frying pan and heat until the grease starts to come out. Remove the chorizo with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the diced peppers to the pan and when almost softened add the boiled potato chunks and chorizo back in to warm through.
- Divide between the plates then top with the rest of the chicken and the cubed cheese.
- Drizzle the dressing over the food and around the plate and serve immediately.
Notes • To butterfly a chicken: Place chicken, breast-side down, with the neck facing you. Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, slice along either side of backbone and discard. Turn chicken over and firmly press down with your hands to pop any joints and flatten. For the mash, place the butter into a saucepan to melt. Add the onion and sweet potatoes.