How to Make Appetizing THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO
THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO. Great recipe for THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO. i was super tired last night and didn't have much food. i threw this together and told my Great recipe for Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. I had some left over rotisserie chicken that I did not want to go to waste so I made a past dish with the. Make homemade alfredo sauce or jarred can be used.
We all love and appreciate fettuccine Alfredo fresh out of the saucepan. But finishing a healthy portion is seldom accomplished, and the remainder goes into a "doggie bag" that never quite gets to the doggie. You don't even need to pre-cook the pasta for this Lazy Mom's Chicken Florentine Pasta Casserole! You can cook THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO
- You need 1 box of any kind of pasta.
- You need 2 of cooked small boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 jar of ragu alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatos.
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic.
- It's 1 cup of parmesean cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon herb spice.
Young adult son giving his senior mother a small spring flower. The boy looks in the mom's electronic book and in the sister's phone. Grandmother browsing information on the smartphone. Classic Fettuccine Alfredo is always a family favorite.
THE LAZY MOMS PARMESAN ALFREDO step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- bake boneless breast until cooked all the way. cube and set aside.
- steam broccoli and set aside. i steamed mine in the microwave.
- boil water for pasta.
- cook pasta as directed and strain until most of the water runs off..
- pour entire can of Alfredo ssauce in bottom of a pot on the stove set on low temp. add broccoli, garlic, diced tomatoes, 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, and lemon herb spice..
- pour the pasta ontop of the sauce mixture and stir very well. if you need to add a little olive oil. i added in about a quarter of a cup to mine to make the sauce go farther.
- plate it up and salt ant pepper to taste. sprinkle on a little extra parmesan cheese before serving..
This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. Rich and creamy, Fettuccine Alfredo is often what comes to mind when you think of Italian food and indeed, Fettuccine Alfredo has become a popular staple in restaurants serving northern Italian cuisine. This elegant and delicious dish makes a perfect first course followed by something simple like steak or. The creamiest mushroom alfredo sauce you will ever have - a sauce so good, you'll want to slurp it with a spoon!