How to Make Delicious Alfredo Chicken Pasta
Alfredo Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Alfredo Chicken Pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked bow tie pasta (4 cups).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 2 small of carrots, shredded (1cup).
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin bite size strips.
- It's 1 jar of (16 oz.) Alfredo pasta sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of died basil leaves.
Alfredo Chicken Pasta instructions
- in 4-quart Dutch oven, cook pasta as directed on package, adding peas and carrots during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain; return to Dutch oven..
- meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil overnmedium heat. Add chicken; cook 9 to 11 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center..
- stir chicken, Alfredo sauce and basil into pasta mixture in Dutch oven. Cook and stir over medium heat until hot..