How to Make Yummy Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo
Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 box of bowtie pasta (you can use any).
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts (diced).
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 15 oz of 4 cheese Alfredo sauce.
- It's 2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 dash of paprika.
- You need 2 cup of Italian five cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Nikki's Ultimate chicken Alfredo step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Cook pasta as directed.
- In a separate pan, cook your diced chicken breast on add water, Italian dressing, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and Italian bread crumbs. Cook together until chicken is completely cooked. Drain.
- Drain pasta and place back in pot, add cooked chicken breast (DO NOT ADD ANY JUICES FROM CHICKEN) and all other ingredients ("EXCEPT FOR THE ITALIAN FIVE CHEESE.") Mix together..
- Place mixed pasta into a baking dish. Add the Italian five cheese evenly on top. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling on top..
- To make double, just double ingredients..