How to Prepare Appetizing Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Creamy Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Creamy Chicken Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 3 medium of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It's 2 of Alfredo Sauce(Jar).
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It's 1 dash of Pepper.
- It's 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Creamy Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Bring water to boil in large pot for penne pasta.
- Season Chicken Breast (I used Lemon Pepper) oil frying pan for Chicken Breast, Cook 7-10 minutes or until tender.
- Cut Red Bell Pepper into thin slices 1/4 cup.
- Steam Broccoli, easier done in microwave..
- After Chicken Breast are done cut into thin slices, in same frying pan saute minced garlic and Red Peppers until a little browned..
- Drain pasta, after drained add back into pot.
- Add first jar of Alfredo, then Red Peppers and garlic. Mix ingredients together. Cook at low temp.
- Add Chicken, broccoli and the second jar of Alfredo, add heavy cream and mix ingredients very Well..
- Sprinkle Pasta with a little garlic powder, pepper, and a pinch of salt.