How to Prepare Tasty Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu
Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can have Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu
- It's of rotisserie chicken, diced.
- Prepare of ham steak, diced.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of alfredo sauce.
- It's of Splash of milk.
- It's of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- You need of refrigerated biscuits.
- Prepare of sliced or grated swiss cheese.
- It's of cooking spray.
Bubbled Chicken Cordon Bleu step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray pie pan or round baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Mix chicken, ham, alfredo, milk, Italian seasoning, parm in LG bowl..
- Cut biscuits into 1/2in pieces. Add to alfredo mixture. Mix well..
- Add biscuit/alfredo mixture to sprayed pie pan..
- If using cheese slices, cut cheese into strips making a "lace" pattern over the pie. If using shredded cheese, sprinkle over pie..
- Bake 25-35 minutes, until biscuits are cooked and cheese is bubbly..