Recipe: Appetizing Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. Yes, chicken and broccoli are pre cooked. You can use fresh or frozen broccoli , just needs to be cooked prior.
We've got these insanely delicious Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells happenin' tonight! You're going to want to make these soon. Once upon a time, in a faraway land, I made stuffed shells with my sister, Hope. You can cook Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 16 oz of Alfredo sauce (I like to make mine).
- You need 2 cup of chicken breasts (cooked & shredded).
- It's 2 cup of Brocolli (cooked & chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of jumbo shells (cook as directed).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce (if you want).
We made alfredo-type sauces a lot. Hopefully this amazing recipe for chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells is just what we all need to forge through the busy fall/holiday months. I altered the alfredo sauce recipe just a bit from the archives to help thicken it up as a perfect accompaniment to the stuffed shells. Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish.
Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells step by step
- Pre heat the over to 350°F..
- Boil chicken until cooked all the way through set aside and allow to cool and then shred it..
- Mix everything in a bowl other than the spaghetti sauce and shells..
- Put the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of your baking dish..
- Stuff cooked shells with mixture and line your baking dish..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes or so, until heated throughout..
- Tip: if you have a small ice cream scoop makes it easy to fill shells..
Chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese fill the shells which are covered with alfredo sauce and baked. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is an easy family meal that is perfect for a those busy weeknights. Jumbo pasta shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread for a tasty dinner the entire. Chicken alfredo stuffed shells is the best use for alfredo yet.