Recipe: Appetizing CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI
CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI. The chicken and bacon can be cooked ahead as a timesaver for a very easy and quick dish to put together. This Cheese Tortellini with Peas and Bacon from Delish.com is the BEST. Garnish with Parmesan, season with pepper, and serve.
And while mac & cheese is fine and all, when you try this chicken tortellini, it may just become your go-to for comfort food. It's so quick and easy to make, thanks to a few shortcuts. Tortellini, bacon, cheese, basil, & spinach fill this recipe and make it irresistible and perfect for dinner any night. You can cook CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI
- Prepare 1 lb of CHICKEN TENDER-CUBED.
- It's 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 dash of BASIL.
- You need 1 dash of OREGANO.
- It's 1 tbsp of GARLIC-MINCED.
- It's 1 dash of SALT & PEPPER.
- It's 2 tbsp of OLIVE OIL.
- Prepare 1 packages of CHEESE TORTELLINI.
- You need 16 oz of ALFREDO SAUCE-OR WHAT EVER SAUCE YOU LIKE.
- Prepare 1 oz of REAL BACON BITS-ADD MORE FOR YOU BACON LOVERS.
- You need 1 cup of KALE-FRESH CHOPPED.
- You need 1/2 cup of GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE.
We've already established the fact that Cheese Tortellini on it's own is delicious, and turning it into an even cheesier, more delicious dinner idea is going to earn you major kudos with the. This cheesy pasta bake is packed with bacon and spinach and is great served with a fresh green salad. Frozen tortellini and rotisserie chicken make it a super fast meal, too! Chicken Breast With Honey and SesameAs receitas lá de casa.
CHICKEN BACON CHEESE TORTELLINI step by step
- HEAT OLIVE OIL MED LOW HEAT-ADD ONION, GARLIC, DICED CHICKEN, BASIL, OREGANO, SALT & PEPPER-SIMMER TIL CHICKEN NO LONGER PINK IN CENTER.
- DRAIN FAT FROM CHICKEN-ADD BACON & ALFREDO SAUCE -SIMMER STIRRING OCCASIONALLY.
- COOK CHEESE TORTELLINI ACCORDING TO PACKAGE-DRAIN WHEN DONE.
- ADD PASTA TO CHICKEN SAUCE MIX-ADD KALE-STIR TIL KALE NO LONGER FIRM.
- TOP WITH PARMESAN CHEESE-ENJOY.
Cheese tortellini, bacon, and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce! A favorite of kids and adults! An easy, delicious recipe for Cheese Tortellini in garlic butter sauce. Whether you want a hot appetizer for a party or a tasty, comforting weeknight meal Although I typically purchase low-sodium chicken broth and unsalted butter, this particular recipe tasted a little off when I tested with those ingredients. This Chicken Tortellini Soup will become a family favorite!