Recipe: Appetizing crock pot chicken Alfredo
crock pot chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellinieasy crock pot recipe.
It combines chicken thighs with lots of vegetables and cheesy Alfredo sauce, served with tender fettuccine to soak up the saucy goodness. In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You can cook crock pot chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crock pot chicken Alfredo
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- You need of bacon.
- Prepare of asparagus cut into inch pieces.
- You need of onion.
- It's of Alfredo sauce.
- You need of angel hair pasta.
Have you ever had alfredo sauce made from scratch? Well, it is amazing in this delicious Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo! Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*. Please note - this recipe actually tastes just like Alfredo sauce….
crock pot chicken Alfredo instructions
- cube chicken into 1\2 inch cubes and place in crock pot with water and chili powder and curry powder for 2 hours.
- while that is cooking dice up the bacon and cook.
- add onions and asparagus when bacon is done till almost soft.
- drain chicken and place back in pot.
- add bacon mixture with Alfredo saucein pot and let sit 2 hours.
- make noodles and serve.
Pour jar of alfredo sauce into the crock pot. Add milk to the jar and shake well before adding to sauce in crock pot. Drop in garlic cloves, butter and pesto, do not stir. Place frozen chicken on top of alfredo sauce. Try this recipe for super easy chicken made with tasty Alfredo sauce, Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese.