Recipe: Appetizing Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad. If you prefer a smoked chicken salad, cut the meat into bite-size chunks and toss it in just enough sauce to coat it. Special equipment: You'll need a Choose your wood chips based on the origin of the ingredient you are smoking. For example, use cedar chips for Pacific salmon and hickory chips for.
Here is how you cook that. This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. You can cook Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
- You need 4 Tablespoons of FRESH Chopped Parsley.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of FRESH Chopped Chives.
- You need 2 Cups of Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Hard Boiled Eggs (chopped).
- It's 3-4 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Sweet Pickle Relish.
- You need 1 of \2 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- It's 1 of \2 Teaspoon Celery Salt.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika.
But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. In this Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe, the chicken gets smothered in zesty, peppery seasonings, is seared to golden perfection then simmered with minced garlic, buttery Brummel and Brown® Original Spread, herbs and lemon juice. Asparagus is added the last few minutes of cooking to soak up all the.
Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad instructions
- Finely chop fresh parsley and chives..
- Combine hickory smoked chicken and all other ingredients. Combine well. Refer to my hickory smoked lemon pepper recipe. Enjoy.
Hickory is the most potent, and this peppery rub is bold enough to hold its own with the aromatic wood. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gives it just enough zest to make tuna, which I find bland by itself, more. A smoky flavor plus additions like cider vinegar, celery seeds, hot sauce, and paprika make for a delicious and unusual chicken salad. While chicken is cooling, mix together mayonnaise, celery, scallions, lemon juice, vinegar, celery seeds, and paprika in a small bowl to make the dressing.