Recipe: Appetizing LG FRIED CHICKEN SALAD
LG FRIED CHICKEN SALAD. This chicken salad is made from leftover skinless fried chicken. Everyone in my family loves it so I make sure I make extra chicken so I can make this Chop fried chicken and mix with diced celery, onion, mayo, pepper and Jane's Krazy salt. Mix well and chill for a couple of hours before serving.
Add sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onions. Spoon the dill dressing on top of the salad. Add chicken mixture, tossing to coat. You can cook LG FRIED CHICKEN SALAD using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LG FRIED CHICKEN SALAD
- It's of leftover fried any crispy chicken.
- You need 1 slice of cooked fried chicken breast.
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of kalamansi or lemon juice juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need of salad.
- It's 1 bunch of butterhead salad.
- It's 5 small of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crush peanut.
Recipe for a lighter Fried Chicken Salad. Nutritional information and Weight Watcher's points included. Try this easy chicken salad recipe that's great as a hearty lunch or quick weeknight dinner. Serve it with a side of kettle chips or a crunchy pickle!
LG FRIED CHICKEN SALAD instructions
- mix all sauce ingredient and top on salad then top crispy chicken.
Chicken Salad is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna git. Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large. Photo about Delicious food composition of fried chicken salad with tomatoes, lettuce, rucola and garlic sauce. A wide variety of fried chicken packaging boxes options are available to you, such as paper type, custom order, and material.