Recipe: Appetizing Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo
Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo.
You can cook Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Chicken Raviolis & Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 10 oz of RANA Bertolli Or COSTCO Chicken & Roasted Garlic Raviolis.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of Jar Original Bertolli Alfredo.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fine Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [rough chopped].
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper Black Pepper.
- It's of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It's of Fresh Garlic Bread.
- You need of Fresh Garden Salad.
- It's of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of Disposable Pan.
- It's Tin of Foil.
Mike's 5 Minute Garlic Chicken Ravioli Alfredo step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Lay out your raviolis in a disposable pan for easy clean up, Sprinkle with green onions, granulated garlic, shredded chicken and parmesan cheese to taste..
- Pour on your Alfredo sauce and fresh ground black pepper. Add a dash of half & half if you feel the sauce is too thick. Mix well..
- Seal tightly and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Just set it and forget it!.
- Serve with a chilled festive side salad..
- Also, serve with crispy garlic bread. Enjoy!.