Recipe: Appetizing Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo
Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo.
You can cook Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo
- Prepare 16 oz of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb).
- It's 2 tbs of butter - divided.
- It's of salt & pepper.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It's of dried basil.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It's of dried parsley.
- It's of lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 of small onion - finely diced.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (your favorite brand).
Rosey Chicken Spaghetti Alfredo instructions
- Cut chicken to 1/4" thick slices. Melt 1 tbs butter in a deep sided sautée pan over medium high heat. While making the sauce cook pasta to package directions, drain and set aside if done before sauce (reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta water in case the sauce seems too thick at the end)..
- Add chicken to pan, season with any of the seasonings listed that you'd like (I used 1-2 dashes of everything). Cook chicken completely, stirring frequently. About 7 minutes. When done transfer to a small bowl. Set aside..
- Melt second tbs of butter in pan. Add onion. Cook 2 minutes. Add can of tomatoes. Cook until juices have reduced and thickened, stirring frequently. About 2 minutes..
- Stir flour into onion and tomato (it will turn pastey, that's ok). Cook about 1 minute. Wisk in milk and Alfredo sauce. Bring sauce to a simmer, cook until thickens slightly, wisking frequently. About 5-7 minutes..
- Return chicken to sauce. Stir to incorporate and reheat for a minute or so. Turn off heat. Add pasta to sauce and toss or stir gently to coat..
- Note: If sauce seems too thick for your liking stir in some reserved pasta water a couple tbs at a time. If too thin, let dish sit for a few minutes, it will thicken some..
- Serve with a crisp side salad and/or garlic bread. Garnish with grated parmesan and/or chopped parsley. Enjoy!.