Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed ham salad
Stuffed ham salad. Make a simple ham salad with diced ham, hard boiled eggs, sweet pickle relish, mayo, onion, celery, bell Do you have a twist on ham salad that you enjoy? Please let us know about it in the comments! Ham salad is a traditional Anglo-American salad.
Hot Ham Salad Sandwiches, Ole Fashion Ham Salad, Ham - Stuffed Mushrooms, etc. Ham Salad has been a favorite of mine forever! As much as I love honey baked ham, I almost love the Ham salad is a quickie lunch fix, whether you have a food processor or not. You can cook Stuffed ham salad using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed ham salad
- Prepare of ~~~~~~ham~~~~~~~.
- Prepare 20 ounces of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare of ~~~~~~filling~~~~~~~.
- It's of ss needed water to boil the chicken.
- You need 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- It's of ~~~~~~frying oil~~~~~~~.
- It's 2 cups of vegetable oil.
- It's of ~~~~~~~salad~~~~~~~~.
- It's 1 pound of vegetable garden salad mix.
- It's 1 pound of hearts of romaine lettuce.
- It's of ~~~~~~~dressing~~~~~~~.
- It's 2 cups of mushroom Alfredo sauce, see my recipe.
Here's all you do See more ideas about Ham salad, Ham salad recipes, Recipes. Also called Deviled Ham Salad or Pickle Wrap Spread/Dip, this recipe is made with ground or chopped ham with sweet pickle relish and. Your Rolled Ham Stuffed Salad stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
Stuffed ham salad step by step
- Boil the chicken till it's done. Shred the chicken..
- Add the paprika and other herbs and spices..
- Add the cream cheese mix well.
- Take the ham and lay it out.
- Add chicken filling.
- Fold two opposite ends inwards diagonally touching each other and then roll up the the other ends..
- Put flap side down in hot oil and fry till flap doesn't come undone. Repeat till all are done..
- Make the mushroom Alfredo sauce. See creamy mushroom Alfredo sauce and chicken recipe.
- Put salad mix and romaine lettuce in a bowl add stuffed ham.
- Piur Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. There are as many recipes for southern Maryland stuffed ham as there are families in St Mary's County It shows up on Christmas and Easter tables, and at almost every community fund-raising supper. Tips for Making Ham Salad Sandwiches. This ham salad recipe takes advantage of that leftover ham that always seems to linger after the family dinner, whether it's Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or. Your ham salad is now ready!