Recipe: Delicious Chicken Alfredo
You can cook Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- It's of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of butter.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare of Brussel sprouts.
- You need of carrots.
- It's of salt.
- You need of peanut oil.
- It's of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- It's of chopped chives.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese for top.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Melt the butter add the cream and allow to heat. Get hot enough just to melt cheese. Whisk till smooth and creamy..
- Add oil to pan. Slice the carrots on a bias. Cut the sprouts in half. Add to the oven safe pot, or Dutch oven. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Slice the chicken into manageable pieces. Add spices..
- When all the spices are in mix well and cook till chicken is no longer pink. When the vegetables are tender add the Alfredo sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and put into oven for 1 hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.