Recipe: Delicious Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo
Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo.
You can have Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- You need of Al Dente Artisinal Garlic Linguini Noodles.
- You need of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of Fine Minced Basil.
- It's of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
- It's of Parmesan Cheese [shreadded - or Gruyere works as well].
- You need of Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded].
- It's of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- It's of Kerrygold Garlic Herb Butter.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It's of Artichokes [fully drained - chopped].
- It's of Black Olives [halved].
- You need of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need of Can Sliced Mushrooms [or 1/2 cup fresh].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of ● Sides/Options.
- Prepare of Grilled Chicken.
- Prepare of Crab Meat.
- Prepare of Fresh Clams.
- You need of Shrimp.
- It's of Garlic Bread.
- You need of Garden Salad.
Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo step by step
- Here's what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3..
- Kerrygold and Philadelphia brands pictured..
- 3 minute Garlic Linguini pictured..
- Chop all veggies and and add everything to the pot. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Or, if you're feeling lethargic like my 7 year old student was today - feel free to cheat with the Ragu or Bertoli brands of Alfredo. They don't carry that odd metallic taste that most brands do. Just use 2 jars and a good splash of heavy cream. Enjoy!.
- Heat your oven and begin to make your garlic bread..
- Boil your water and add a drop of oil, a tsp of salt and fresh basil, Boil as per manufacturers directions.This specific brand takes only 3 minutes..
- Drain your noodles and lightly drizzle with garlic olive oil. Toss well..
- Plate your dish and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.