Recipe: Delicious Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie
Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie.
You can have Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need of french onion rings.
- It's of eggs.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare of mixed vegetables.
- You need of mushrooms.
- Prepare of light red kidney beans.
- You need of alfredo sauce.
- It's of milk.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of waffle fries.
- You need of shredded cheese(any flavor).
Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat eggs together..
- Put French onion rings in ziploc bag and crush up..
- Roll each chicken breast in egg and shake in bag of onions one at a time. Make sure each piece is well coated. Place chicken in 13x9 pan..
- Open and drain mixed vegetables, mushrooms, and beans. Put in bowl. Add jar of Alfredo sauce. Fill jar with milk, shake and pour in bowl. Mix.
- Pour vegetable mixture on top of chicken in the pan..
- Top pan with enough waffle fries to cover top. Cover fries with cheese till covered..
- Bake for 45 minutes. Check chicken. Juices will run clear. Bake additional time if needed..