Recipe: Delicious Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie
Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie.
You can have Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 3 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 box of french onion rings.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's of Filling.
- It's 2 can of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of light red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 can of milk.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1/2 packages of waffle fries.
- It's 1 packages of shredded cheese(any flavor).
Shepherd Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat eggs together..
- Put French onion rings in ziploc bag and crush up..
- Roll each chicken breast in egg and shake in bag of onions one at a time. Make sure each piece is well coated. Place chicken in 13x9 pan..
- Open and drain mixed vegetables, mushrooms, and beans. Put in bowl. Add jar of Alfredo sauce. Fill jar with milk, shake and pour in bowl. Mix.
- Pour vegetable mixture on top of chicken in the pan..
- Top pan with enough waffle fries to cover top. Cover fries with cheese till covered..
- Bake for 45 minutes. Check chicken. Juices will run clear. Bake additional time if needed..