Recipe: Delicious Spicy chicken alfredo
Spicy chicken alfredo. Moderately spicy, creamy, and rich, this Chicken Alfredo is my low-fat take on this classic Italian dish. Just follow these step by step photo instructions. Here's what you need: olive oil, garlic, cooked sausage, chicken breasts, cajun seasoning, heavy cream, penne pasta, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley.
Share your DINNER SOLUTIONS for a chance. I have been making a creamy alfredo sauce with milk for years and knew it would be the perfect homemade easy alfredo sauce for this Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Alfredo Chicken Bacon Taquitos. You can cook Spicy chicken alfredo using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken alfredo
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 box of fettuccine noodles.
- It's 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 dash of basil.
- You need 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken beasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cajun spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Paprika.
- It's 1 dash of garlic powder.
You saved Spicy Alfredo Chicken Bacon Taquitos to your Favorites. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Spicy chicken alfredo step by step
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a saucepan add whipping cream and spices till at a light boil then and parm cheese mix well then let simmer till thick.
- Cut chicken into chunks place in plastic bag with spices shake well then thoroughly cook the chicken.
- Make the pasta.
- Mix the sauce, chicken, and pasta together and enjoy.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. I know there are skinny alfredo recipes out there, but I didn't go skinny. I went for the mother load of Wow, I never thought to make alfredo spicy! But I suppose it's a good contrast to how creamy it is. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe!