Recipe: Perfect Alfredo chicken spinach pizza
Alfredo chicken spinach pizza. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make. This pizza is that way for me. This is my absolute favorite pizza recipe I make.
If you like you can brush some olive oil around the edges of the crust. Mukbang: papa johns chicken alfredo pizza & double choc. Create a cheesy mixture of bacon, chicken and spinach for this Grilled Spinach-Alfredo Pizza! You can cook Alfredo chicken spinach pizza using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alfredo chicken spinach pizza
- Prepare of Green mill pizza crust (Italian).
- You need of Newman's own Alfredo sauce.
- You need of Baby spinach.
- Prepare of Grocery rotisserie chicken.
- It's of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's of Whole milk.
Our spinach-alfredo pizza will be your go-to for pizza night. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. And it is so delicious you won't think twice about serving it when entertaining. This recipe is an Alfredo sauce fan's dream!
Alfredo chicken spinach pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set the grocery rotisserie chicken aside to cool..
- Chop the spinach, set aside..
- Place a medium-sized sauce pan on the stove, set heat to medium-low. add the entire jar of Alfredo sauce into the pan. Add 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese into the pan along with 1/4th of the spinach. Stir until the cheese starts to melt and the mixture is getting bubbly. Slowly add the milk and reduce heat, let simmer..
- Check to see if the deli chicken is cool enough to handle. If so, shred the chicken and put into a medium-sized mixing bowl..
- Taste the chicken, if it is to your liking, set it aside. If not, add a little bit of water to the chicken and aome of your favorite seasonings to it. The water will help to let the chicken soak in more of the flavor..
- Check to see if the sauce is creamy. Take your spoon into the mixture ans stir it a little, letting it drop off of your spoon. To adjust the consistency, add either more milk or cheese. Add more milk if your sauce is too thick. Add extra cheese to help thicken your sauce up..
- Once the sauce is at your liking, spread it onto your pizza crust. Layer the chicken, spinach and cheese on top..
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Serve with pasta or garlic bread and enjoy. (We always make a side of penne pasta, we use the left over sauce as pasta sauce. It works out great for us seeing as we always have left over sauce! ).
The sauce works perfectly on the pizza, but is so good that it would be great served over pasta as well. Slice the blackened chicken breasts and arrange over the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle pizza with spinach leaves and chopped bacon. I got my thinking cap on Chopped-style to create this lightened up version of Spinach Chicken Alfredo Pizza, made with Greek yogurt, gobs of ooey gooey cheese, and a. Chicken Alfredo with Spinach and Mushrooms!