Recipe: Perfect Bacon Chicken Alfredo Bake
Bacon Chicken Alfredo Bake. Cook the chicken with the salt and pepper. Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil. All the yumminess of Bacon Alfredo Chicken in an easy pasta bake using frozen chicken breast.
Spoon into baking dish; top with bacon. Bacon Chicken Alfredo Squash Noodle Bake is a low carb, gluten free, comfort food casserole. 🍜Full Printable Recipe Card. Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake. to favorites. You can have Bacon Chicken Alfredo Bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Alfredo Bake
- It's of meal.
- It's 1 lb of Penne.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 7 slice of Bacon.
- You need 2 can of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Broccoli.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushrooms.
- It's 6 oz of Parmesan cheese.
Stir the penne, chicken, sauce, broccoli and milk in a large bowl. I can't imagine that I am the only one who can use a little dinner-time inspiration! This recipe is a family favorite for a I always prepare bacon a package at a time. Some people have the self-control and can write "bake four pieces of bacon" but I am not one of those.
Bacon Chicken Alfredo Bake instructions
- Cook penne according to package..
- Saute chicken and bacon to your liking (spices, crispness, etc.).
- Mix all ingredients together in a deep 9' 13" pan..
- Bake at 450° for 25-30 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
All baked to cheesy ooey gooey perfection. Add pasta to the prepared baking dish and layer with chicken and alfredo sauce; sprinkle with cheeses and bacon. Place into oven and bake until bubbly and heated through, about. I added cracked black pepper and I'm thinking of adding bacon next time, but I will definitely follow this recipe again! My only suggestion would be cooking the chicken first so that it can cool down while making the sauce.