Recipe: Perfect Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole
Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole. How to make Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Chicken Casserole VIDEO. Those are pretty tasty, too. 😉. It wasn't until I moved in with John that I realized the Aside from all the "hidden" veggies in this dish, my favorite part of this Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Chicken Casserole is all the cheese!
Your family is going to love this warm and comforting casserole! Kid proof and stuffed with three veggies, topped with the best herb cream sauce. Is is just me, or is it casserole weather? You can cook Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole
- It's of broccoli.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- It's of chicken breast.
- You need of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It's of bread croutons.
- Prepare of Rigatoni.
- You need of Alfredo Sauce (large bottle).
Wondering how to make broccoli cauliflower casserole? Try out our creamy casserole recipe made with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and butter. You can even make this baked cauliflower casserole a day ahead! Just refrigerate and bake before dinner to enjoy the creamy.
Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Casserole step by step
- season chicken with salt and pepper.
- cut chicken breast into small cubes and fry in little oil until lightly browned.
- Boil broccoli and cauliflower heads until soft and drain water.
- Boil Rigatoni until cooked al dente and drain water.
- preaheat oven to 400'f.
- In a heated large skillet combine all the ingredients and cover in alfredo sauce.
- Empty all the ingredients into a casserole dish and cover with grated cheese and croutons.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving but not too cool that the cheese will get hard.. this meal is best served fresh!.
Make a broccoli and cauliflower casserole with a basic white sauce and spice- and cheese-laden breadcrumb topping. Drain the vegetables, reserving the cooking liquid. This broccoli-cauliflower casserole is the perfect Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner side dish. You could also enjoy it any time of the year as part of a delicious family meal. Spray casserole dish with non-stick spray.