Recipe: Perfect Chicken Alfredo
You can cook Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- It's 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of Chicken.
- It's 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It's 24 ounces of Brussel sprouts.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- You need 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for top.
Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Melt the butter add the cream and allow to heat. Get hot enough just to melt cheese. Whisk till smooth and creamy..
- Add oil to pan. Slice the carrots on a bias. Cut the sprouts in half. Add to the oven safe pot, or Dutch oven. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Slice the chicken into manageable pieces. Add spices..
- When all the spices are in mix well and cook till chicken is no longer pink. When the vegetables are tender add the Alfredo sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and put into oven for 1 hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.