Recipe: Perfect chicken alfredo
chicken alfredo. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Chicken alfredo combines a creamy pasta sauce with tender slices of lean protein.
A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This is probably one of the easiest pasta dishes with meat sauce that you can make. You can cook chicken alfredo using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chicken alfredo
- It's of penne pasta.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It's of cream.
- It's of grated parmesan.
- It's of of butter.
- You need of frozen peas.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of poultry tenderizor.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
The second is cooking the chicken breast. The last is completing the Alfredo sauce. One Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe video! One Pot Chicken Alfredo nutrition per serving.
chicken alfredo instructions
- cook pasta al denté.
- pound chicken to an even thickness and season with seasonings.
- in a skillet cook chicken in 1 tablespoons of margerine on medium heat.
- while chicken is cooking melt butter in a medium sauce pan.
- add cream and parmesan cheese on low heat.
- stir until sauce comes together.
- stir sauce into pasta.
- slice cooked chicken into strips and add to pasta.
- lastly add peas for color and pop of flavor.
- if Alfredo sauce is too thin add more parmesan.
- serve with garlic bread and great wine.
A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. If Olive Garden's™ chicken alfredo is the kind of dish you crave on days when you don't want to leave your house, then this copycat recipe is the solution to your dinner daydreams. How To Make Chicken Alfredo Healthy (from Scratch!) Making a healthier fettuccine Alfredo is If you ask me, the best chicken Alfredo is one that leaves you satisfied without the carbs and heavy. Chicken Alfredo might seem like an indulgence that you can only order in a restaurant, but it's easy Toss the pasta with the sauce and serve the chicken strips on top. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes.