Recipe: Perfect Chicken Breast Salad With Tomatoes and Dressing
Chicken Breast Salad With Tomatoes and Dressing.
You can have Chicken Breast Salad With Tomatoes and Dressing using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast Salad With Tomatoes and Dressing
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◆Salt.
- It's 1 of enough to cover the chicken ◆Water.
- You need 1 medium of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 of White asparagus (if you have some).
Chicken Breast Salad With Tomatoes and Dressing instructions
- ◎Put the chicken breast and ◆ salted water in a small pot. ◎Cover the pot with a lid and boil for about 15 minutes (heat over medium-high until it comes to a boil, then turn it to low)..
- ◎Turn off the heat, then let cool with the lid on. ◎When completely cooled, transfer to a storage container together with the salted water, and store in the refrigerator. ※Use within 2 days..
- ※The amount of time it takes to cool will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken breast. If you're worried about whether or not it has cooked through, cut a slit in the center and check the inside..
- Slice the chicken breast and arrange on the plate. ※If you have some, add some white asparagus to the plate..
- Top the chicken breast with the dressing..
- Top with finely chopped tomatoes and drizzle the extra virgin olive oil on top..
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley and it's done!.
- Even one chicken breast will fill you up..