Recipe: Perfect Fettucine Chicken Alfredo
Fettucine Chicken Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce.
Classic Chicken Alfredo is a feel good comfort food - so creamy but light! This post may contain affiliate links. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. You can cook Fettucine Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettucine Chicken Alfredo
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 dash of powder garlic.
- It's 8 oz of fettucine noodles.
- You need 2 each of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro (fettuccine with butter) is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese (Italian: pasta al burro e parmigiano). recipes. Real alfredo should never (never!) include cream; the silky sauce is the result of an emulsion between the grated cheese, melted butter, and starchy pasta water. The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome.
Fettucine Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Add milk, cream cheese, butter, parmesan cheese, & garlic in a medium sauce pan. KEEP ON LOW HEAT. Let melt, stirring frequently..
- In another pan, cook chicken breast..
- In another large pan, boil water to cook your noodles. Make sure to add a tablespoon of oil to keep noodles from sticking..
- When sauce is melted, noodles cooked, and chicken cooked, mix together on plate and enjoy!.
I present both Fettuccine Alfredo versions here — the classic and the creamy. Craving a comforting bowl of pasta in a creamy sauce? Creamy parmesan cream sauce tossed with fettuccine pasta and topped with sauteed chicken. This is a classic Italian-American dish that needs to be in every single kitchen. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question.