Recipe: Perfect Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo
Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo.
You can have Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo
- You need of clean hands (washed & sanitized).
- Prepare of fresh garlic (minced).
- It's of boneless skinless chicken breast (cubed).
- Prepare of rotini pasta.
- You need of oil (i used vegetable oil).
- Prepare of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Prepare of butter (the real stuff).
- It's of half & half.
- It's of parmesan or romano cheese.
- It's of salt & pepper (to taste).
Garlic Chicken Rotini Alfredo step by step
- cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- while pasta cooks...mix together salt, pepper, oil, garlic, and chicken (set aside)...strain pasta (set aside).
- in large skillet (i used an electectric one) cook chicken on medium heat, covered, until golden brown (about 10 minutes) stirring occasionally.
- take ckicken out of pot (set aside).
- in same pot the ckicken was cooked in add butter and let melt on medium heat.
- add half & half to butter. heat up while slowly deglazing the pan.
- bring heat down to low add parmesan cheese cook until it slighly thickens stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes).
- add chicken and parsley and stir together.
- finally add pasta and cook on high for another minute or so until pasta is heated through (might need to add a tad of salt at the end).