Recipe: Perfect Parmesan Chicken Manicotti
Parmesan Chicken Manicotti. If you are a fan of Italian and are up for trying new recipes then I suggest this Parmesan Chicken Manicotti. Chicken Parmesan Manicotti is the combination of two amazing dishes - stuffed Manicotti shells and cheesy chicken parmesan. It will be a new favorite!
Add the crushed tomatoes in saucepan. Sandi's Table Brought to you by S&T Provisions. Such a fun spin on manicotti instead of sausage. You can cook Parmesan Chicken Manicotti using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Chicken Manicotti
- It's of shredded chicken.
- Prepare of ricotta part-skim.
- You need of manicotti.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of Alfredo sauce jar.
Chicken Manicotti from Delish.com is a beauty inside and out. Nothing beats a pasta stuffed with ricotta and chicken and covered in a creamy Alfredo sauce and this is the perfect representation of. I love manicotti and I usually make them with spinach and ricotta cheese. But this time, I did something different.
Parmesan Chicken Manicotti instructions
- In medium bowl combine egg, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, shredded chicken, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients together..
- Stuff (already cooked) manicotti full but be careful not to break them. I had enough to stuff all 8 manicotti..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pour sauce over manicotti and sprinkle parmesan cheese over (I also sprinkled a little shredded chicken) manicotti. Cover and bake in oven for 35 minutes..
The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end of shell to fill if necessary. Such a fun spin on manicotti instead of sausage. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason!