Recipe: Tasty Chicken Alfredo Penne
Chicken Alfredo Penne. Sauté until chicken is cooked through. Add mushrooms, olives, basil and parsley. …***raises hand. This easy chicken alfredo with penne pasta fits that bill.
Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Creamy Alfredo pasta meets the freshness of a caprese salad in this one-skillet dinner. Penne Pasta With Chicken And Alfredo Sauce Recipes. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Penne using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Penne
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of chicken breast.
- It's 1 lb of penne noodles.
This simple dish of Penne Alfredo with Chicken and Mushrooms might sound like a lot of work, but in fact, it is the easiest way to prepare a delicious original pasta sauce with a twist. To make this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe, you will need: Pasta: Feel free to use any shape (ziti, penne, fettuccine, etc.) and variety (classic, whole-wheat, gluten-free, etc.) of pasta that you prefer. Chicken Alfredo Penne Casserole with moist chicken, hearty pasta, creamy sauce, and cheese baked into the ultimate pasta bake! Cheesy, tasty, and topped with fresh tomato and basil.
Chicken Alfredo Penne instructions
- Slice chicken into strips or bite size chunks. And cook..
- Prepare noodles according to instructions on box..
- Combine milk, butter, parmesan, and cream cheese in sauce pan on low-medium heat. Stirring constantly..
- Once chunks are gone from sauce, add to cooked noodles. Add chicken. Stir and serve..
Pasta with chicken served tomato and parsley. Penne with bacon and basil leaves. Pasta with cream sauce and parmesan cheese. Two words ~ fast & flavorful. Which make this Chicken Penne Alfredo, with fresh carrots and broccoli, just perfect for a quick weeknight meal.