Recipe: Tasty STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells
STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells. This is our favorite use for alfredo sauce yet. In a baking dish, spread a layer of sauce. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish.
Bonus: You can make them ahead of time. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells Recipe ~ Jumbo Pasta Shells Stuffed with Three Kinds of Cheese and Topped with Creamy Alfredo Sauce! Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is an easy family meal that is perfect for a those busy weeknights. You can have STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells
- You need of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- It's of Brocolli crowns.
- You need of Freshly Chopped Mushrooms.
- Prepare of shredded parmesian cheese.
- It's of Jars of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of bag of shredded cheese.
- It's of noodle shells.
Jumbo pasta shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread for a tasty dinner the entire. The flavors of carbonara and chicken Alfredo come together in this stuffed shell dish that's bound to become an instant classic! Spoon just enough Alfredo sauce mixture in bottom of baking dish to cover bottom.
STUFFED Chicken Alfredo Shells instructions
- Boil chicken and broccoli in a pan for about 35 minutes..
- Drain the mixture and add it to a deep mixing bowl, adding your mushrooms, and parmesan cheese..
- Get a hand mixer and mix the mixture on low with about a half cup of water to shred the chicken and mixture..
- Boil the noodles with a tablespoon of butter, drain and Cool..
- Grease a deep casserole dish, fill the shells with the mixture and place them in the pan.
- Once pan is filled with the stuffed shells, top with the Alfredo sauce and shredded cheese. [I find it best to heat the sauce first then pour evenly across the stuffed shells] and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375°F Ferinheight - for 45 minutes - pull from oven and let Cool for about 20 minutes..
When pasta is cool enough to handle, fill shells with chicken mixture. Jumbo shells stuffed with a sauteed mushroom, fresh spinach ricotta and ground chicken filling. The shells are then smothered and baked in a creamy Parmesan Alfredo sauce and loaded with shredded cheese. The sauce penetrates into the stuffed shells adding so much flavor to the chicken filling. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce.