Recipe: Yummy Cajun Alfredo Bake
Cajun Alfredo Bake. The Best Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Please Subscribe!! https New Video everyday!! Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect meal for date night. Rub the chicken breasts well with seasonings.
Your fave pasta gets a Cajun spin. Your family will love your dish. Tortellini and smoked sausage in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce! You can cook Cajun Alfredo Bake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Alfredo Bake
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta.
- It's 2 jars of favorite alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 bag of colby jack cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe : A creamy alfredo fettuccine spiced with cajun Up next for my NOLA Mardi Gras theme is a quick and easy cajun/creole spiced shrimp fettuccine alfredo. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. Learn how to make Quick Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Easy dinner recipe made in one pot!
Cajun Alfredo Bake step by step
- Boil noodles till al dente.
- Season chicken with cajun seasoning or seasonings of choice.
- Sauté chicken and dice into bite size pieces.
- Mix noodles, chicken, and alfredo sauce in pan and season with cajun seasoning.
- Pour everything into 9x13 baking dish and cover with colby jack.
- Bake 15 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy!.
Chicken and pasta in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce. I saw a photo for Cajun Chicken Alfredo and immediately knew that it would be happening soon. I didn't actually bother to follow that recipe, because I already make the simplest and yummiest Alfredo. While chicken is baking, in a small bowl, toss raw shrimp with fresh ground pepper, fresh ground sea salt, and Old Bay Seasoning (to taste). Baked pastas like this Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti are perfect for those nights!