Recipe: Yummy Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Have you tried chicken alfredo in pizza form yet? If not, I'd say to you it's a must. I may not have ever been so keen to try it if it weren't for my husband.
To Assemble the Pizza: Spread dough out on prepared pizza stone. Top with cooled garlic butter, covering entire crust. Chicken Alfredo Pizza contain good amount of calcium and selenium. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- You need 1 of pizza crust.
- You need 4 oz of alfredo sauce.
- It's 6 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 of portabella mushrooms.
- It's 1 small of tomato.
- You need 15 of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and. Top pizza with alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, and tomatoes. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is my absolute favorite homemade pizza recipe I make. I'm excited today to share my favorite homemade pizza recipe with you.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Cut chicken into 1" wide strips, place in Zip-loc bag. Add basil, thyme, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Shake bag, and let sit..
- Dice tomato and cilantro, and slice portabella mushrooms. Set aside..
- Place pizza crust on pan. Evenly spread sauce across crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly, then sprinkle tomato, mushroom, and cilantro. Evenly spread chicken across top..
- Take cheddar cheese and lightly sprinkle around crust. Place in oven for 12-14 minutes..
Do you have a meal you feel you could. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish! The quick and easy homemade alfredo sauce gives this pizza tons of flavor.